|Warranty:||3 Years||Life Span:||50000 Hours|
|Certificate:||CE ROHS LM-80||Application:||Commercial Lighting/ Shopping Mall Light/ Outdoor Lighting|
|Chip Brand:||Bridgelux Chip||Binning:||85°C 1- 2- And 5-Step EasyWhite|
CXB3050 High Lumen LED Chip,
96W High Lumen LED Chip,
96W Downlight Cob Led
170-180LM/W High Efficacy CXB3050 Size 27.85*27.85/24MM 72-96W LED COB CHIP For Downlight/Road Way Ligth RoHS-Compliant
1. Using standard CRI index to design color points of light
2. Using thermoelectric separation of substrate, the heat dissipating performance is good, thermal resistance<2.5
3. Small Size of the COB to achieve high power efficacy. Easy to use for customers
4. The reliability is further improved, and double lumen output 160-180LM/W can be achieved more than the same size.
Application to Anywhere You Want to Use
1. Our LED products are optimized for non-directional lighting, including A&E replacement lamps, chandeliers, floor lamps, vanity fixtures, sconces and table lamps.
2. Our LED products are optimized for directional indoor-lighting applications, including MR & PAR LED replacement lamps, accent lighting, track lighting and spot lights.
3. Our LED products are optimized for downlights, including recessed lights, can lights, pendants and surface-mount lights.
4. Our LEDs are optimized for roadway and parking applications, including tunnel lighting, parking-garage lighting, road lighting, street lighting and parking-lot lighting.
*. Color region stay within MacAdam 3-step ellipse from the chromaticity center.
*. The chromaticity center refers to ANSI C78.377:2011. Please refer to ANSI C78. 377 for the chromaticity center.
*. θ is the angle between the major axis of the ellipse and the x-axis, and a and b are the major and minor semi-axes of an ellipse. (Ref. IEC 60081:1997 AnnexD)
To avoid moisture, we recommend storage conditions for the unopened LED +5 ~ +30℃ rela-tive humidity <60%. LED should be used within 168 Hrs. of opening the package. Please make sure to dehumidify and vacuum pack the remaining/ unused LED. Dehumidifying condition:
+120℃±5℃ of 4Hrs. Effective age for the sealed led is one year.
2. The soldering precautions
Soldering conditions: Reflow soldering is not recommended for this LED. If hand soldering, set sol-dering iron temperature at 350℃ and soldering time not More than 5 seconds, after the first soldering, make sure the substrate surface temperature returns to ambient temperature before a second soldering. Please. make sure when soldering, there is no external force on the soldering surface and silicon batardeau (such as pressure, friction or sharp metal nails, etc.), to avoid gold wire deformation or dam-age and other abnormalities. If beyond recommended conditions, we cannot guarantee the LED stability, please do the risk assessment first. During assembly, please ensure that a good quality thermal paste is applied and distributed evenly over the surface. While using thermal pad (Heat Sink), make sure LED is firmly tightened and there is no gap between surfaces. In such heat-media products, through a pressure test of at least 500 volts.
3. Anti-static measures
Please take adequate measures to prevent electrostatic generation, such as wearing electrostatic ring or anti-static fingerstall etc; any relative products like plant equipment, machinery, carrier and transpor-tation units shall be connected to discharging unit/ ground. The ESD sensitivity of this product is > 1000V(HBM), after assembly the final lamp, please make sure to discharge Static Electricity by proper ESD equipment.
4. Temperature control
Recommended temperature conditions for enhanced product life: Be sure to TS point (negative pads) controlled below 85℃, COB recommendation colloid surface temperature control ≤150℃.
5. The drive control
Drive this product at constant current. Output current range specifications should be ac-cording to the operational and other conditions, as mentioned in data sheet. Before using a constant voltage source or altered specifications other than recommended, please consider risk factors.
Contact Person: Skye Lin