|XC-19*19/17MM Fresh Meat Light/Bacon Light LED COB CHIP
|CE ROHS LM-80
|Fresh Meat Light/ Bacon Light
|-40℃ To +75℃
|-40℃ To +75℃
Bridgelux Special Color Led Cob,
CLU038 Special Color Led Cob,
750ma Citizen Led Chip
Bridgelux Chip Fresh Meat Light/Bacon Light Color Citizen CLU038 Size 20-30W CRI95/70 LED COB Chip CE ROHS LM-80
Electro Optical Characteristics
|Efficacy ( lm/W )
|Forward Current (mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings
|-30℃ To +75℃
|-30℃ To +75℃
|350℃± 10℃ For 5 Seconds
Clothing light color/ Ice Seafood light color/ Bacon light color/ Fresh meat light/ Food bread light color/ Fresh fruit light color/ vegetable light color/ mahogany furniture light color/ Rice light color/ Home software light color/ Ceramic light color
Special light color
1. Special color points: color performance is more abundant, improve the value of goods, customize light for customers, can meet the needs of customers on different occcasions.
2. This kind of light is specially used in large supermarkets and shopping malls to illuminate fresh meat and bacon to make the colors of Fresh meat and bacon look better under the light.
3. Preserve quality: good lighting affects the quality of fresh produce. The right lighting recipe helps keep food fresh longer, which means a longer shelf life and less waste.
4. The right lighting can make a big impact on the success of your fresh food department. Fresh food accent lighting is the perfect recipe for delicious presentation while extending the shelf life of your fresh produce.
5. The best presentation: according to research people remember the color of fresh products as being more saturated than they really are. And when it comes to actually choosing a product, consumer preferences go even further – they want a color that’s even more saturated than what they remember. The right lighting recipe can optimize presentation and enhance sales.
To avoid moisture, we recommend storage conditions for the unopened LED +5 ~ +30℃ rela-tive humidity <60%. LED should be used within 168 Hrs. of opening the package. Please make sure to dehumidify and vacuum pack the remaining/ unused LED. Dehumidifying condition:
+120℃±5℃ of 4Hrs. Effective age for the sealed led is one year.
The soldering precautions
Soldering conditions: Reflow soldering is not recommended for this LED. If hand soldering, set sol-dering iron temperature at 350℃ and soldering time not More than 5 seconds, after the first soldering, make sure the substrate surface temperature returns to ambient temperature before a second soldering. Please. make sure when soldering, there is no external force on the soldering surface and silicon batardeau (such as pressure, friction or sharp metal nails, etc.), to avoid gold wire deformation or dam-age and other abnormalities. If beyond recommended conditions, we cannot guarantee the LED stability, please do the risk assessment first. During assembly, please ensure that a good quality thermal paste is applied and distributed evenly over the surface. While using thermal pad (Heat Sink), make sure LED is firmly tightened and there is no gap between surfaces. In such heat-media products, through a pressure test of at least 500 volts.
Please take adequate measures to prevent electrostatic generation, such as wearing electrostatic ring or anti-static fingerstall etc; any relative products like plant equipment, machinery, carrier and transpor-tation units shall be connected to discharging unit/ ground. The ESD sensitivity of this product is > 1000V(HBM), after assembly the final lamp, please make sure to discharge Static Electricity by proper ESD equipment.
Recommended temperature conditions for enhanced product life: Be sure to TS point (negative pads) controlled below 85℃, COB recommendation colloid surface temperature control ≤150℃.
The drive control
Drive this product at constant current. Output current range specifications should be ac-cording to the operational and other conditions, as mentioned in data sheet. Before using a constant voltage source or altered specifications other than recommended, please consider risk factors.
Contact Person: Skye Lin