|Product Name:||Tunable LED COB CHIP||Size:||24*24/21MM|
|CCT:||2700-6000K||Warranty:||3 Years Warranty|
|Certificate:||CE ROHS LM-80||Application:||Downlight/ Spotlight/ Tracklight|
CXA2540 Dimmable LED Chips,
CXA2540 Dimmable LED Chip,
CXA2540 cct tunable cob led
CXA2540 Size CRI>90 36V CCT Dimmable LED COB Chip 30W+30W High Bright For Smart Control Spotlight/ Downlight
Smooth dimming capabilities from 10%-100%. Use them throughout your home in table and floor lamps, and open pendant fixtures. They are ideal for use in any room in your home, including kitchens, living rooms, hallways, and bedrooms. Commercial grade quality makes these a perfect choice for any application ranging from residential, retail, hotels, museums, art studios, schools, hospitals, and other commercial and industrial needs. Our efficient design contains no mercury, lead, or UV, and no dangerous glass to shatter.
1. Low heat: luminous components are LED chips. The power of a single LED chip is generally less than 0.03w, and the heat of a single LED chip is very low.
2. Healthy and Environmental protection: all accord to CE, ROHS, LM-80 standard.
3. Energy saving: after 1000 hours, the light attenuation rate is less than 3%, and after 35,000 hours, the light attenuation rate is less than 30%.
4. Safety: Comfortable and soft, harmless for skin and eyes.
5. Widely Application:Stable performance, easy to assemble and use. Light without flicker. You can adjust this color temperature from 2700K to 6500K. Outdoor lighting & Indoor lighting.
6. Long service life: the normal service life of LED soft light bar is 50,000-100,000 hours, which is several times of the life of traditional lamps.
7. Worry-Free Warranty: all of our led cob chip support (100% Satisfaction Guarantee) 3 Year Warranty. Our friendly customer service is always stand behind our product and reply all email within 24 hours.
|Product Size||Nominal CCT||CRI(Ra)||Luminous Flux(lm)||Luminous Efficacy
( LM/W )
To avoid moisture, we recommend storage conditions for the unopened LED +5 ~ +30℃ rela-tive humidity <60%. LED should be used within 168 Hrs. of opening the package. Please make sure to dehumidify and vacuum pack the remaining/ unused LED. Dehumidifying condition: +120℃±5℃ of 4Hrs. Effective age for the sealed led is one year.
2. The soldering precautions
Soldering conditions: Reflow soldering is not recommended for this LED. If hand soldering, set sol-dering iron
temperature at 350℃ and soldering time not More than 5 seconds, after the first soldering, make sure the substrate surface temperature returns to ambient temperature before a second soldering. Please. make sure when soldering, there is no external force on the soldering surface and silicon batardeau (such as pressure, friction or sharp metal nails, etc.), to avoid gold wire deformation or dam-age and other abnormalities. If beyond recommended conditions, we cannot guarantee the LED stability, please do the risk assessment first. During
assembly, please ensure that a good quality thermal paste is applied and distributed evenly over the surface. While using thermal pad (Heat Sink), make sure LED is firmly tightened and there is no gap between surfaces. In such heat-media products, through a pressure test of at least 500 volts.
3. Anti-static measures
Please take adequate measures to prevent electrostatic generation, such as wearing electrostatic ring or anti-static fingerstall etc; any relative products like plant equipment, machinery, carrier and transpor-tation units shall be connected to discharging unit/ ground. The ESD sensitivity of this product is > 1000V(HBM), after assembly the final lamp, please make sure to discharge Static Electricity by proper ESD equipment.
Recommended temperature conditions for enhanced product life: Be sure to TS point (negative pads) controlled below 85℃, COB recommendation colloid surface temperature control ≤150℃.
5.The drive control
Drive this product at constant current. Output current range specifications should be ac-cording to the operational and other conditions, as mentioned in data sheet. Before using a constant voltage source or altered specifications other than recommended, please consider risk factors.
Contact Person: Skye Lin