|Product Name:||CL-15.85*15.85/11MM High Efficacy LED COB CHIP||Power:||6W 12W 18W 24W|
|Lumens:||160-170LM/W||Color Temperature:||2700K 3000K 4000K 5000K 6000K 6500K|
|Warranty:||3 Years||Life Span:||50000 Hours|
|Certificate:||CE ROHS LM-80||Size:||CL-15.85*15.85/11 MM|
|Application:||Downlight/ Tracklight/ Spotlight/ Ceiling Light||Chip Brand:||Bridgelux Chip|
Cxb1512 High Lumen LED Chip,
6000k High Lumen LED Chip,
Cxa Cxb1512 6 Watt Cob Led
6w 12w 18w Cxa/Cxb1512 Cree Size 160-170lm/W 3000k 4000k 6000k Led Cob Chip For Downlight/ Tracklight
1. Using standard CRI index to design color points of light
2. Using thermoelectric separation of substrate, the heat dissipating performance is good, thermal resistance<2.5
3. Small Size of the COB to achieve high power efficacy. Easy to use for customers
4. The reliability is further improved, and double lumen output 160-170LM/W can be achieved more than the same size.
5. Color region stay within MacAdam 3-step ellipse from the chromaticity center. CXA1830/ CXB1830 size led cob chip premium color bins: Fidelity(2-step)/ Speciality(2-step)/ Speciality(3-step)
Application to Anywhere You Want to Use
1. Our LED products are optimized for non-directional lighting, including A&E replacement lamps, chandeliers, floor lamps, vanity fixtures, sconces and table lamps.
2. Our LED products are optimized for directional indoor-lighting applications, including MR & PAR LED replacement lamps, accent lighting, track lighting and spot lights.
3. Our LED products are optimized for downlights, including recessed lights, can lights, pendants and surface-mount lights.
To avoid moisture, we recommend storage conditions for the unopened LED +5 ~ +30℃ rela-tive humidity <60%. LED should be used within 168 Hrs. of opening the package. Please make sure to dehumidify and vacuum pack the remaining/ unused LED. Dehumidifying condition:
+120℃±5℃ of 4Hrs. Effective age for the sealed led is one year.
The soldering precautions
Soldering conditions: Reflow soldering is not recommended for this LED. If hand soldering, set sol-dering iron temperature at 350℃ and soldering time not More than 5 seconds, after the first soldering, make sure the substrate surface temperature returns to ambient temperature before a second soldering. Please. make sure when soldering, there is no external force on the soldering surface and silicon batardeau (such as pressure, friction or sharp metal nails, etc.), to avoid gold wire deformation or dam-age and other abnormalities. If beyond recommended conditions, we cannot guarantee the LED stability, please do the risk assessment first. During assembly, please ensure that a good quality thermal paste is applied and distributed evenly over the surface. While using thermal pad (Heat Sink), make sure LED is firmly tightened and there is no gap between surfaces. In such heat-media products, through a pressure test of at least 500 volts.
Please take adequate measures to prevent electrostatic generation, such as wearing electrostatic ring or anti-static fingerstall etc; any relative products like plant equipment, machinery, carrier and transpor-tation units shall be connected to discharging unit/ ground. The ESD sensitivity of this product is > 1000V(HBM), after assembly the final lamp, please make sure to discharge Static Electricity by proper ESD equipment.
Recommended temperature conditions for enhanced product life: Be sure to TS point (negative pads) controlled below 85℃, COB recommendation colloid surface temperature control ≤150℃.
The drive control
Drive this product at constant current. Output current range specifications should be ac-cording to the operational and other conditions, as mentioned in data sheet. Before using a constant voltage source or altered specifications other than recommended, please consider risk factors.
Contact Person: Skye Lin